Saturday, December 22, 2012

Team Munchlax Assemble...Then Immediately Break Apart

Hitch does not come cheap, and now I only have $200 left.  On top of that, Kevin asks to borrow $50 in order to cover his costs, so I'm fairly destitute at the moment.  It's a good thing we had enough people to split the costs so that it isn't too expensive.  It's me, Arturo, Kevin, Umbreon-girl...and um...


This guy.  I don't know who he is, but there's just something about him that rubs me the wrong way...


But ooh! This is such a pretty place, Hitch...and so many wild Pokemon! Oh, if only I had more than just the one Poke ball.  Oh well...


Huh? Y-yes! I'll take a Poke ball as repayment! You can consider your debt absolved, Kevin!


This seems like a nice spot.  Let's see if we can catch some Pokemon.  Wild Pokemon tend to be near source of food, right? I'm gonna send out Munchlax to see if he can find anything.

Y'all sending out your Munchlaxes too? Alrighty then.  Team Munchlax has assembled.


Hey, mine found something over there in those clovers!


That...this could be a problem.  Munchlax, get back in your ball; I know who will take this guy on...


Come on out, Pidgey! The fighting has just--


Oh shit! Pidgey! Look out!


Pidgey, are you alright?


Yeah, get on up.  That this just tried to fuck you up.   What are you gonna do about it?

Pidgey...use Frustration.


Wow, that attack is powerful! Now, let's see what these Munchlax can do!


...what...what is it doing?

Okay, now it's grabbing the Pinsir by the horns...

...

...

...and he THREW THE THING OVER THE TREE LINE?!? D'awwww, I wanted to catch that Pinsir!

Sigh...

Alright, Arturo, if you want to take a look ahead to possibly find more Pokemon, go right ahead.  We got your back.  Munchlax, come back out here and see what you can find!


Hey, you're running pretty fast there, Munchlax--

And right into the river.  I'm starting to think this may not be the smartest--


Hey, that's a Pokemon egg! Great find, Munchlax! We can hold onto that and when it hatches, I can--

NO! DON'T EAT IT!!!!

Gaaaaaah...fuck.  I wonder what Pokemon it was going to be--



AHH! I think I know now what Pokemon it was going to be, and those Pokemon do not look pleasant! Munchlax, you may want to try this Metronome move for yourself.


Okay, now pick it up and throw it over--

Or, just drop into that weird stance.  That's fine.  The other Munchlaxes tried this move and one disappeared, one started strutting, and the other just made a weird face.  Say, what's going on over there?


Arturo, you okay over there? What are you fighting?


Aww, he's cute! He doesn't look very--


Oh shit! Do you need help? No? Alright...your call--

Munchlax?


WOAH JESUS! Way to slam into that lobster and knock it into next week! You might be one of the stronger of the Munchlax--

And that one just picked up a tree and slammed the other lobster.  Never mind, you got lucky...but lucky is good.

I wonder how Arturo is fairing--


ARTURO! PINSIR'S BACK AND HE IS COMING TO KILL YOU! SHIT! SHIT! PIDGEY!

Pidgey! Pinsir's back! Fuck him up!


Oh...you know what to do.

Yeah! Good hit--!

Crap! The thing has one of the Munchlaxes in its claw-mouth-thing! Hit him again!

...

...

...PINSIR IS DOWN! Alright! Poke ball, go--!

Wait! Does anyone mind if I catch this? Nobody else want it? No? Cool!

Poke ball, go!

...

...

...

Wait, why the hell isn't the ball trying to catch the Pinsir? I though--

What's that, Kev?

Oh...you have to just barely knock it out? That seems like bullshit.  Alright...is this thing gonna wake up soon? It will? Great.  I'm waiting with ball in hand.

...

...

...

...


Nope, I don't care about the Corphish.  Munchlax, return! My eyes are on Pinsir.

Hey, Arturo, are you still fighting that Poliwag? It escaped? Okay.  Don't need to worry about that.  Just gotta worry about--


...wh-what? What happ--?

WHO THREW THAT?!?!?! WHO THE HELL THREW THAT?!?!?!


What the fuck, guy?! I asked if anyone wanted it and you didn't say a fucking thing! What right do you have to catch that Pinsir?

No, you were not saving my life! I was nowhere near the pincers! I don't care if it regained consciousness and was just focusing its energy; if you have time to throw an Ultra ball, you have time to yell, "Tom, throw the ball now!"

Oh, you didn't even want the Pinsir?! You were just going to give it to me?!

Alright.  Let me explain something to you right now: I don't need hand-me-outs, and I sure as shit don't need people catching my Pokemon for me! Kevin gave me a Poke ball because he owed me money and I accepted the trade, but this? Where do you get off?!

So now you want to keep it?! I'll tell you what: my Pidgey worked its ass off to take that Pinsir out.  If you want it...


YOU FUCKING WORK FOR IT! HUH?! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT, MR. GOOD SAMARITAN?! WHY DON'T YOU SEND YOUR MUNCHLAXES INTO THAT CORPHISH RIVER AND--


Why is Azurill out? Where is he--?


Oh, so now you want it?! Where the hell were you during that battle--?!


Wait a minute...are you telling me that's your Ultra ball, but you lost it in the tidal wave?

What kind of cluster-fuck is this?!?! I don't even--

Wait...

Wait...that's it.

Alright, so Pidgey and I did nearly all of the work taking this Pinsir out, so I have a claim to this Pokemon.  Mr. Black over here threw the ball that caught the Pinsir, so he's got a claim to this Pokemon.  However, the ball he used belonged to Kev, so he has a claim to this Pinsir.  Yet, in the end, it was Arturo who retrieved the ball and saved Pinsir from being lost down-river, so he's got an equal claim to it.

I'll tell you what: we'll battle for it.  Winner takes all.  Agreed?

Arturo, you don't really want it? Fine, you can referee the match.  Hitch, hold onto this ball for us.  We'll deal with this back in town.  Right now, we have a mine to investigate.

Let's fucking go already.

No comments:

Post a Comment