Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Big Thing! Angry Big Thing!

(POV: Elekid)


I swear on my life, I have no idea what I did to piss him off, but we need to deal with this guy right the hell now!


KECH! SHIT SO MUCH SAND STILL IN HERE!


Oh, he just clapped away the sand! Thank you, giant angry stranger--


OH SHIT HE'S STILL ANGRY!

Wait...why has he not struck me yet?


Yeah, Dratini! Wrap the eyes! I'll go around back and try to sweep the legs!

Shit, the legs are heavy! I'll just kick the legs! Yeah! HYAH, MOTHERFUCKER!


This...this could be a problem...

Shit! The big guy is too big to fall in the fissure and he just shook Dratini off of his face!


Brace for impact, Shieldon!

...

Woah...that's some nice bracing--

OH, YOU'RE USING PROTECT!


Clever.

Nice! The thing just rolled right over you and--


Smashed through the boulder! Alright team--

Ooh, there's a light up ahead.  It might lead up to the summit.  I say we check it out.  Besides, that big fella can't possibly still be awake after taking a tumble like that down that tunnel.  Say, what's this?


Umm...this is a tooth.  This is a big tooth and it's sharp and it's from a creature with more of these teeth in its mouth.  This is a terrible sign...but I guess we've gone too far to turn back now.  Dratini, you hold onto this.


Ah ha! We made it! We're at the top! I knew we could--

Hey, what's that thing? It looks important.  Let's check it out.


Interesting...I don't understand the writing written on these walls, but I feel like we're in the right place.

Also, I have no idea what this thing is in the middle.


It looks like a statue.  Should we...should we poke it? Hmm...doesn't seem to be responsive--


Dratini no--


DRATINI NO! DON'T TACKLE THE THING--!

Well that's the end of that.

Wait a minute...


GAH! IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIVE AND IT'S BIG AND IT'S SHINY AND IT HAS SO MANY EYES--

Wait...

Wait...

...mother of god, this is one of the legendary Pokemon we've been looking for and Dratini just pissed it off.


Thank you.  You earned your big tooth, you shit-head.

No comments:

Post a Comment