Thursday, April 4, 2013

ACCEPT MY HELP, YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!


Ugh...Umbreon? Wha--?


Jess...yeah, I feel a little concussed--

Where's the Lapras?

It's swimming away?! No--!


OOF! Okay, I'm staying laying down...but here, Jess...


It's already synched up to my Trainer ID; make it count...


Come on, Jess...


Wiggle...

...

...

...

...



Wiggle...

...

...

...

...


Wiggle...

...

...

...

...


Break?! Oh, goddamn it! Well, I still have some of my own left! Poke Ball, go--

Wow, I'm dizzy.  Wait, I know! If I spray the ball with the PokeLure, the Pokemon will come directly to the ball! Tom, you genius!


Alright, Cedar, this is your time to shine! Poke Ball, go!


Direct hit! Not bad, considering I'm seeing three of those things...


Wiggle...

...

...

...

...


Wiggle...

...

...

...

...


Break again?!


It's...it's attacking the broken Poke Ball really violently.  Memo to self: be sure marketed recipe does not  induce hyper-aggression.

What is the matter with you, huh?! Don't you understand that I'm trying to help you?!?


The bay is getting all foggy! That Pokemon is trying to hide itself in the mist! Umbreon, get off of me; I need to be standing to make this throw.

Don't you understand when someone's trying to help you, you big, blue, stupid flipper-camel?! ACCEPT MY HELP, YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!


(On the rare occasion that I roll a natural 20 for Tom, it has never been accompanied by a critical failure from the target of the roll.  Lapras, however, rolled that critical failure...and Tom rolled that rare natural 20.)


(A double-critical capture.)

Yes! We got it! Chinchou, bring that ball back here so we can send it directly to the PC.  We are getting this Lapras help whether it wants it or not!

And if we're en route to the Pokemon Center, I may want to see a nurse, because I can taste metal.


Oh, that's right...rocky cliff-face...that's now wiggling around because of my dizzy.  Super.


Ah, you're helping! Thank you, Umbreon.  You're rather dark, did you know that? And it looks like you're wearing little rings on your ears and tail, and you've got little donuts on your legs! I'm hungry.  Can we take a nap?


Jess, who is this? Is this another Umbreon?

Sneasel...okay.  Why do we have one?

Daycare...it's scared...umm...explain later? I'm going to remember none of this.  Let's just go to the Pokemon Center...


...in Chloris.  Let's definitely go to the one in Chloris.



No comments:

Post a Comment