Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Eat This And Be Happy!


So...I don't know what to do with you, really, since I really don't have any authority to detain you at the Pokemon Center, but I can't just release you back into Cythos without finding out a way to resolve this warrant.  We need to figure out either how to contact the police officer in this town...or how to get these charges dropped.

You seem very remorseful, and you've been a very compliant individual throughout this entire debacle...especially when Jess punched you in the face...sorry about that, by the way...and if you were willing to come back to Chloris and face judgment, that's definitely going to shine a favorable light upon you.

As for Jess, you are entirely within your rights to bring her up on charges as well.  If I were you, I'd consider the following: yes, I told her to apologize, but she did apologize.  Now, if you believe that she's sorry, then I would just let it go; she's not about to pull something like that again, I guarantee it.  If, however, you think she doesn't really feel bad about it, slam her with the charges.  It's up to you.

You know, I like to believe that a person's character is determined by their actions.  Now, you may have stolen from the Poke-Mart, but everything I've seen from you so far indicates that you're a stand-up guy, so who knows...maybe this was some kind of misunderstanding.  What I will do for you is, if need be, I'll serve as a character witness and explain to the police how cooperative you've been, the actions you've taken towards making amends, and how you confessed.  That should make things a little better for you when they get to the trial...if this case ends up in court.  Anyway, I just wanted to make sure you know that I intend on being fair about this--

Where the hell is the cop?

Hey...isn't that the shop-owner for the Poke-Mart?

Sir! Don't worry, he's not going anywhere.  We're just waiting for the police to settle this...unless...

Erik, give him back the stuff you stole.


He's giving you all the stuff back, and he's not running off anywhere...are you sure you want to follow through with these charges? I mean, to be fair, he's been incredibly cooperative with the citizen's arrest and he's giving you the stuff back.  If you're looking to punish him for this, a judge is going to see he's remorseful and go easier on him.  You're not going to get the kind of justice you're probably looking for, so you might be better off just dropping the charges.

I mean, there's not even a cop around, so if you want to keep the charges filed, fine, but we're not staying in the Pokemon Center and waiting for him.  If you want to go find the cop, go find the cop.  We can't go anywhere because the roads are blocked off and the cave is too dangerous, so let's give you our contact info; if you find the cop, we'll come to you.  Otherwise, we're out.

So, let's figure out what this Carvanha knows about the lake.  Let's take out the interrogators:


Seems legit, since you use Umbreon for all of your Pokemon interrogations.


And...and this.  Okay...


Oh hey, Arturo! Any news from the market?

So, Munchlaxes apparently love honey, eh? Well, let's see how much yours loves it before I make any purchases.


Well...he looks damn happy.  And if that's just from one jar, imagine what three jars would do!

Ma'am, I would like to buy three jars of honey, please!


Alright, I've only got $225 left, so let's hope this works.  Munchlax, come on out for a minute.


Now, I know I haven't called you out to battle much, and although you probably enjoy just being called out to eat, I'm not doing you any favors by not training you in battle.  I've always defaulted to the stronger Pokemon in the party because I was more concerned with winning than your training, but that means that I'm failing you as your trainer...and for that, I'm sorry.

I'd like for us to start fresh, because I care about you, little guy...so here.  Enjoy--!


Gah, the jar! Arturo! Get a hold of your Munchlax! He's eating my Munchlax's honey--

That's it! Munchlax! Ignacio stole your honey! Battle him and get it back!


Yeah! Go! Fight!



Yeah, you...you punch him...just like...just like that.

Ugh, this isn't going to work.  I need to hedge my bets here.

Arturo, recall Ignacio and act like he lost a battle.  Trust me, my Munchlax is a little retarded, so he might just believe it.


Munchlax, you did it! You won! Great job, buddy! I'm proud of you! Here, here's some more...


Come on...evolve...

Evolve...

Evooooooooolve...


Damn...it just looks like he wants more.  Wait, aren't there honey hives just nearby? That give me an idea.

Hey Munchlax, you want more honey? Well, if you're a good boy, I'll take you to a place where there's a whole lot of honey!


Practically rivers of honey! Would you like that boy?


Woah, shit! Get back here! I'm gonna put you in the ball and when I call you out next, you'll be in a honey-soaked paradise!

Jesus...down $1200 and still no Snorlax.  That hive better be worth it.  Hey guys, what have we found out from the Carvanha?

Nothing? Really?

Well...looks like we're going back to the damned lake.

...

...

...fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment