Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Promise Is A Promise


Oh, my head...what the hell happened--?

Elekid, I have no idea what you're trying to say, but you look like you need some help out here.  Well, I promised him the next time he'd come out would be in the hive, so...

Munchlax, come on out!



Munchlax, I know I told you about the honey, and it's here, I promise, but we're in a bit of trouble here.  I mean, you could probably smell the honey nearby...

No, no...don't go up to her...oh, Jesus, here we go.


MUNCHLAX:   Excuse me...excuse me...excuse me...excuse me...excuse me...excuse me...excuse me...excuse me...excuse me...excuse me...excuse me...excuse me...excuse me...excuse me...excuse me...excuse me...excuse me...excuse me...excuse me...excuse me...excuse me...excuse me--

VESPIQUEN:   WHAT?!?!?!?

MUNCHLAX:   Honey.

VESPIQUEN:   I beg your pardon?

MUNCHLAX:   Honey!

VESPIQUEN:   I'll fucking kill you--oh no.


VESPIQUEN:   Not good!

MUNCHLAX:   Honey?


MUNCHLAX:   ...excuse me--


PIDGEY:   FUCKING FINALLY!!!!!! I"M FREE--no, don't put me back in the ball yet--


Come on, everybody, back in the balls...except you, Munchlax.  You're coming with me and we're gonna find that honey--


You must be Tara.  Pleasure to meet you.  I'm Tom.  Where's the honey?

No, we came here to rescue you and the police officer; my Munchlax came here for the honey.  You want to thank us for saving your life? Point me towards the reserves and we'll call it square.

That way? Thanks.  Come on, boy.


Easy, now! There's nobody else around here, so you'll have it all to yourself.  There's no need to rush--


Wow, that is a lot of honey.


See? Told you...practically rivers.


Dig in.



Woah, Munchlax, are you feeling alright? You're...you're glowing...and growing--

Oh my god, it's happening! It's happening!


You did it! You evolved! How do you feel now, Munchlax? Do you feel any stronger?


Yeah...I'm tired too.  Let's just take a nap for a bit...then we'll go to the Pokemon Center...

No comments:

Post a Comment