Friday, March 29, 2013

Gotta Save 'Em All!

(POV: Tom)


Well, we're here.  Hey, I think I see Roses and Murk, but where's Pidgey?

Oh, there he is...on the back of that huge blue Pokemon--


WOAH! Would you just look at that thing! It's huge, but it's so majestic--!


Oh my god, that thing is really badly hurt! Look at all that blood! That thing needs serious medical attention soon or something might come along and attack it in its weakened state!

Hang on, girl! I'm coming!


Oof...ugh...the terrain here is terrible! We'd never be able to get this thing onto land and back to a Pokemon Center with all these rocks and stuff here! Chinchou, go!


Chinchou, I need you to swim out to that big blue Pokemon out in the bay and convince it to come closer so we can get it help for those wounds! Go! Swim like the wind!

I can't physically bring it onto shore, and none of my Pokemon are big enough to carry it or have the ability to heal it in the water, so that leaves me with only one option: in order to save that Pokemon...


...I'm gonna have to catch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment