Thursday, August 22, 2013

STOP THROWING ROCKS AT ME!


Fantastic.  I'm lost.  Gliscor, get out here and try to find those power-lines--


Where, umm...where did those trees come from--?

On second thought, nope.  Running.  Running very fast and far away--


GAH! NO! HELL NO! EVERYONE GET OUT HERE!


Alright, tree-bastards!


If you wanna go...


...then we'll go!


BRING IT ON!

...

...

...

And they fled.  Awesome.  Just goes to show that if you really--


GAH! Who is throwing rocks now?!?


No.  I'm not playing around anymore.  Lapras! Chinchou! Water Pulse and Bubble!


EAT IT!


Great! Everybody back in the balls except Gliscor.  Gliscor, you find those high-tension wires!


Oh...they're...they're right over there, huh? Great.

I can't see any sparks in the daylight.  Maybe...Slakoth, go!


Slakoth, can you see any Joltik up there?


I'm guessing that's a no, huh? Well, so much for using Yawn to knock them off--

That's it! Gliscor! Use Knock Off on the power-line! Bring a few down!


Good hit! There are a few coming--

Shit, there's a lot of--

AHH, THEY'RE IN MY HAIR! GET OFF! GET OFF! OWW! JEEZ! AHH! OFF!


Really should have thought this one through...

Slakoth, use Yawn on the closest one!


Such a trooper...


It's asleep, and the fall should have done some damage.  Poke Ball, go!


Hit!


Stay in there...


Damn, it broke! Okay, it's still asleep, though, so that's something.  Gliscor, use Poison Sting on that one over there!


Hurry, they're all scurrying away!


Youch, that got 'em good! Now, Slakoth, use Yawn again!


Why is it still awake? It should have fallen asleep by now--

Of course! Look at the way it's moving...Gliscor poisoned it.  This may be my best chance.  If the Poke Ball wasn't enough, I have one Great Ball left.  Go!

Boom! Nailed it!

Wiggle...

...

...

...

Wiggle...

...

...

...

Wiggle...

...

...


Huzzah!


Quick, now Poison Sting this one before it wakes up!


Another solid hit!

Kevin, this one's for you.  You've only given me the one engraved Poke Ball to catch a Joltik with, so here's to hoping! Poke Ball, go!


Another hit!


Come on, now...


Don't you do it...


Awesome! Let's get the hell out of here--!


Jesus Christ! Bob and weave, guys! We're leaving now! Slakoth, back in the ball! Go! Go! GO!


Get out of my way, stupid-ass deer!


The road! We've made it back--!




Wow...this, umm...this is a lot more overrun with wild Pokemon than I remembered.


The gatehouse is just about a hundred yards away.  I can't sprint through the rubble and I'm practically a walking case for the I.C.U. after all the damage I've taken from various different sources.  If only I could just fly over--


Tom, you brilliant idiot, you!

Gliscor! I know you can't fly, but can you glide if I got a running--?

What the hell am I even thinking here? Am I really contemplating gliding over a jagged trench of rocky death, filled with Pokemon that probably want me dead, on nothing more than a Gliscor who hasn't proven yet to be able to carry my weight and fly?

Well, what do you think, girl?


GLISCOR:   Well, shit...I don't know.  I mean, I can fly and stuff, but this is a lot of pressure and I don't want to get us killed.  I'll do it, and I think it's our best shot, but I dunno, Tom...

Hey...we'll be fine.  If I get knocked out, you keep going.  You carry my body to the gatehouse and you get help.  Do you understand?

Okay...grab my wrists.  We're gonna get a running start and I'm gonna leap from crag to crag.  All I need from you is to glide me over in the direction I'm jumping.  Got that? Pidgey, you better get back in your ball.

Well...here goes nothing.


I'M GOING TO REGRET THIS!!!!

We're off! This is actually working--!


Oh, come ON ALREADY!!!!

GAH!


EVERYONE STOP THROWING ROCKS AT ME!!!!

We're almost there, girl! Just keep going--!


Pidgey? What...what are you doing out of your ball?! How did you--?!

Pidgey, stay in my jacket! You're not healthy enough to fly yet--

Pidgey's slipping, Gliscor! I have to grab him! Switch your grip from my wrist to my shoulder in 3...2...1...now!

Got ya, Pidg--OW FUCK!


You bit me! What the fuck, bird--?!

OW! FUCKING STOP IT!


Son of a bitch bird--!

There's the gatehouse! Brace for landing!

OOF!


We...we made it...

Pidgey...

Get.  Back.  In.  The.  Ball.


Gliscor, just stay with me until we reach the nearest Pokemon Center; they got a pillow and an IV full of painkillers there with my name on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment