Friday, November 23, 2012

I'm Bleeding!

Alrighty, my Pokemon are all healed up and Elekid is very close to growing in strength.  All I need to do is bring him into the tall grass, find a decent-sized Pokemon, and defeat it.  Then, Elekid can actually know an Electric attack.  Not that I care that he doesn't right now, but it would be nice to have one.


Okay...just...gotta...find...a...wild--


Black guy.  I MEAN--!

Uh...sorry, you sort of snuck up on me and my visual train of thought just finished my intended sentence.  I'm not racist.  No, really...I'm not.

Nice guy.  Told me I could find a bunch of lobster Pokemon over there by the water, so I'm just gonna head over there.  Besides, he told me I wouldn't be able to find any Pokemon here if I just sorta stomp around in the grass--


OH DEAR LORD IN HEAVEN IT'S ON MY FACE! IT'S ON MY FACE AND IT WANTS TO EAT MY EYES! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! I'M BLEEDING ON MY FACE!


Oh, you sneaky little bastard! That hurt! (And I don't have as many Hit Points as Elekid or Pidgey, so that's terrible.  This is what crit-fails do; they throw rats at your face.)

Fortunately, he was no match for Elekid...even though Elekid took a bit of a beating from this rat.  Fortunately again, I had a Potion to heal Elekid.  Unfortunately, however, it wasn't a challenging enough fight to get Elekid to grow stronger, so I guess I have to keep--


Say...there seems to be a lot of people gathered on that little island.  I'm going to check out what all the fuss is about.  Not a lot of people on this side, though.  I guess I'll just walk across the bridge over to the other side and figure out what's--

Why is everyone booing me? What's going on here? Oh...hello, mister.  They want us to battle? Well...I guess...sure, why not? One-on-one.


That's a...what is that? Well, it's green and its tail looks like a leaf, so I'm going to assume it's a Grass-type...

...Elekid knows Ice Punch! Grass-types don't like Ice Punch...I think? Stare at him! Make your angry-face! Leer!

Okay...you both are just leering at each other now.  Umm, Elekid...I think we should use the punch now.


Wow, that thing is NOT happy about Ice Punch coming at its face.


Wow...he's really...um...I win! And Elekid looks happy, too!


That's Thundershock! He's Thundershocking! He knows Thundershock now!

...not that I wasn't happy with him beforehand.

Well, I guess it's time to start moving on.  There's a city on the map just a few miles down the road.  Maybe they have Poke Balls! And a regional Pokedex! Oh, wouldn't that be grand!

Come on, Elekid! We have potential shopping to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment